Consumer Direct Care Network Introduction
Consumer Direct Care Network (CDCN) is the Fiscal/Employer Agent (F/EA) provider for individuals enrolled in certain waivers through Virginia’s Department of Medical Assistance Services (DMAS). As your F/EA, we provide superior customer service and support to Individuals throughout Virginia.
- The Community Living (CL) waiver;
- The Family Individual Supports (FIS) waiver;
- Health Insurance Premium Payment (HIPP) program;
- Early and Periodic Screening, Diagnostic, and Treatment (EPSDT) waiver; and
- Any Consumer-Directed Fee-for-Service member not enrolled in managed care.
Since 1990, we have been providing care and support for people in their homes and communities.
As the F/EA, Consumer Direct will:
- Perform a Criminal History Record Name Search on all attendants.
- Perform a search of the Virginia Department of Social Services (Child Protective Services) Central Registry for findings of child abuse and neglect on prospective attendants providing care to participants under age 18.
- Perform required state and federal background and employment eligibility checks on attendants.
- Issue wages using direct deposit to the Attendant’s checking or savings account or to a U.S. Bank pay card.
- Withhold state and federal taxes and other withholdings for each attendant.
- File monthly, quarterly, and annual tax deposits and forms with state and federal agencies.
- Issue an IRS W-2 Wage Settlement to each attendant in January every year.
- Provide the Quarterly Service Report (QSR) four (4) times per year to review your Service Authorization.
- Answer questions about enrollment, timesheets, and payments.
- Help you and your attendants with the enrollment process.