You have spent a lifetime making your own decisions. Your in-home care, or care for a family member or loved one, should be no different. Our services support you and the caregiver you have selected who is best suited to your specific needs. We can help with activities of daily living to make your life easier, safer and healthier.
We offer Fiscal/Employer Agent (F/EA) supports to individuals who self-direct their non-medical services and supports. The service recipient’s Service Facilitator will assist you with enrollment forms to start F/EA services with Consumer Direct Care Network Virginia. Please contact your Service Facilitator to get started.
We work with DMAS Fee for Service and Managed Care Organizations (MCOs). With these services, you can gain more choice and control over the care you receive and the person who provides that care.
You are provided the right tools so you can succeed in managing your supports and achieve your goals. Consumer Direct Care Network Virginia will assist with tasks such as:
- Facilitating caregiver background checks
- Caregiver record retention
- Processing time sheets and issuing paychecks
- Withholding and filing employer and caregiver related payroll taxes
- Compliance with Federal and State rules and regulations
- Providing spending summaries (On-line access available)