You have spent a lifetime making your own decisions. Your in-home care, or care for a family member or loved one, should be no different. Our services allow you to determine level of care, the hours, and the caregiver best suited to your specific needs. We can help with activities of daily living to make your life easier, safer and healthier.
You are provided the right tools so you can succeed in managing your supports and achieve your goals. On an ongoing basis Consumer Direct Care Network Virginia will assist with tasks such as:
- Facilitating caregiver background checks
- Caregiver record retention
- Processing time sheets and issuing paychecks
- Withholding and filing employer and caregiver related payroll taxes
- Compliance with Federal and State rules and regulations
- Providing spending summaries (On-line access available)