Employer of Record Responsibilities
As the Employer, you will:
- Complete and sign all forms in CDCN’s Employer Enrollment Packet.
- Complete, sign and submit the Attendant Enrollment Packet for each person you wish to have as an attendant.
- Review the Attendant Attestation form with each attendant and ensure that both of your sign it.
- Establish schedules and tasks for each attendant in accordance with the Participant’s Service Plan.
- Monitor each attendant’s work.
- Approve and submit approved time to CDCN for each attendant.
- Keep track of Service Authorizations and time used.
- Hire, supervise, and discontinue employment of the Attendants.
Work with your Service Facilitator to review and sign all required forms in CDCN’s Employer Enrollment Packet. Our DocuSign form option is the most efficient and accurate way to submit forms. You may also print a copy, complete and email, fax or mail the paperwork to CDCN. Please email CDCN at InfoCDVA@ConsumerDirectCare.com or contact our Customer Service Center at (888) 444-8182 if you have questions.
Yes, CDCN maintains a website where you will find forms you can print and training resources such as guides and videos to help you. Training materials can be found on our website at www.ConsumerDirectVA.com/training-materials.
Attendant paperwork can be found at www.ConsumerDirectVA.com/Forms; the packet is titled Attendant Enrollment Packet. Our DocuSign form option is the most efficient and accurate way to submit forms. You may also print a copy, complete and email, fax or mail the paperwork to CDCN. Please email CDCN at infoCDVA@consumerdirectcare.com or contact our Customer Service Center at (888) 444-8182 if you have questions.
Helpful Hint: Selecting the DocuSign option on our website to complete your packet is the fastest way to get your Attendant’s paperwork into our system for payroll.
As the Employer, you can tell the Attendant that you no longer wish to have services provided by him or her. Send CDCN the Notice of Discontinued Employment form found on our website at www.ConsumerDirectVA.com/forms in the “Other” section.