Virginia Premier recently shared that your Fiscal/Employer Agent (F/EA) is changing to Consumer Direct Care Network (CDCN). This change will occur in September 2019. Please read below for some helpful information.
WHAT YOU NEED TO DO
- Work with your Service Facilitator to complete the required paperwork
- Attend an information session to learn more about CDCN and the changes taking place
- Start submitting time electronically to CDCN on 9/26/19
Paperwork can be easily completed online.
The Virginia Premier Employer Transition Packet includes forms which permit CDCN to act as your Agent.
The Virginia Premier Attendant Transition Packet ensures information is accurate and avoids delay in pay.
- Electronic packets can be found online at www.ConsumerDirectVA.com/forms/virginia-premier-health-plan-forms
- Employers – fill out the Virginia Premier Employer Transition Packet.
- Attendants – fill out the Virginia Premier Attendant Transition Packet (All Attendants currently working must complete a packet).
- Click Finish and the completed packet will automatically be sent to CDCN for processing.
ALL FORMS MUST BE RECEIVED BY 9/21/19 TO AVOID DELAY IN ATTENDANT PAY IN OCTOBER.
Please attend an information session for more information about CDCN and the changes taking place, including Electronic Visit Verification (EVV). Click the link below to view the schedule of information sessions and webinars. We will also be available at the DMAS EVV townhall meetings.
In-person meetings will be held throughout the state. The open-house style meetings will be in three-hour blocks. The first hour will be a presentation and the rest of the time is to help you and your Attendants complete paperwork and register for the CDCN mobile app and web portal.
RSVP by emailing the following to infoCDVA@ConsumerDirectCare.com
- Name of the Virginia Premier Member/Employer and Employer of Record, if applicable
- Name of Attendant(s)
- Location and Time of meeting(s) you wish to attend
What to bring to the information session:
- Attendants should bring a voided check or bank account information to enroll in direct deposit.
- Devices will be provided to complete paperwork. You may also bring your own tablet or smartphone to complete paperwork and register for the mobile app and web portal. Wi-Fi will be available.
Both live and recorded webinars are available. An online recorded webinar is available any time at www.consumerdirectva.com/training-materials.
CDCN and PPL will split payroll responsibilities in September.
PPL will pay time received through 9/25/19.
CDCN will pay time received from 9/26/19 forward.
CDCN will have a single payroll cycle. The transition is described below. For work performed from 10/10/19 forward, there will only be one pay group. For payroll group B there are no changes, continue to follow the same schedule.
Visit our website for a 2019 Payroll Calendar.
|Payroll Transition to One Schedule
|Pay Period Start
|Pay Period End
|Time Entries Due to CDCN
|For payroll group B there are no changes, continue to follow the same schedule
CDCN CONTACT INFORMATION
Have questions? Contact us at: